How to View and Understand Yotpo SMS & Email Reports
Free, Growth, Prime, Powerhouse, Enterprise
Shopify, Shopify Plus
It is crucial for all eCommerce businesses to be able to track and analyze the results of their marketing efforts. Having an overview of all the important trends and growth metrics is key to finding what works well and what doesn't, and will surely allow you to adjust your strategy and maximize success in the long run.
Yotpo SMS & Email’s detailed reports will help you:
- Better understand where your new subscribers are coming from and how they grow over time.
- Get an overview of the percentage of unsubscribing users and the possible reasons behind it.
- Evaluate the results of each SMS campaign, automation, and flow.
- Track and analyze the performance of your overall SMS marketing strategy.
Get quick and easy access to valuable insights on your SMS results! Each report can be generated and downloaded as a CSV file to your computer. Just select a timeframe for your data to be organized and start tracking your performance!
Report types and benefits
Back in stock report
This report will give you information about your most popular products, their names, variants along with subscriber engagement.
The data in this report will help you understand where your SMS subscribers are coming from and how they are growing over time. The subscribers report will show the total subscriber count per source over a time period of your choice.
This report will show you the number and the percentage of your SMS recipients who have unsubscribed from your text marketing services for the chosen time period - distributed per campaign, automation, or flow.
Campaign Performance report
This report tracks the performance of your SMS campaigns over a certain period of time and shows the scheduled dates and the results distributed per campaign. You can go through metrics, such as revenue, cost, ROI, number of sent messages, number of clicks, CTR, CVR, number of orders, AOV, and unsubscription rates.
Flows Performance report
This report will help you better understand how your SMS Automations and Flows perform over time. Analyzed metrics are the same as in the Campaign report: revenue, cost, ROI, number of sent messages, number of clicks, CTR, CVR, number of orders, AOV, and unsubscription rates.
Total SMS Revenue report
This is where you’ll get to track and analyze the success of your entire SMS Marketing strategy: the cost, the revenue, and the ROI of each campaign, automation, or flow.
How to generate reports
- In your Yotpo SMS & Email main menu, go to Analytics > Reports. This is where you will find the following 5 report types: Back in Stock, Subscribers, Unsubscribers, Campaign Performance, Flow Performance, and Total Revenue.
- To create a new report of your choice, simply click Create report below the relevant report. You will be prompted to choose a timeframe for the data within the report: last X days, last X months, or a custom period).
- Click the Create report button, and the data export will be created.
When creating a Subscribers report or a Total Revenue report, you can also choose how you want the data organized (by day, by week, or by month).
The Flows Performance report allows you to group data by flow, country, or flow steps.
You can find the created report in the Reports menu below:
Here you’ll find all reports you have generated recently, their status, period, and when they were last updated. Keep in mind that the status updates every 30 seconds, and every report expires after 14 days.
You can choose to either download a report (in a CSV format), or delete it.
With the help of Yotpo SMS & Email reports, you get quick and easy access to valuable data that will help you track and analyze the performance of your overall text marketing efforts.