Shopify: Installing Yotpo Reviews on Online Store 2.0
Free, Growth, Prime, Premium, Enterprise
Shopify, Shopify Plus
Add Yotpo Reviews to your Shopify store in just a few clicks so you can start collecting reviews immediately. With Yotpo's Shopify integration, you can easily import your existing reviews from other platforms to Yotpo, and use your customer content to increase conversion rate, establish trust, and drive more traffic from social.
In this article, you'll learn how to install Yotpo Reviews on Shopify Online Store 2.0.
First, you'll need to add the Yotpo app to your Shopify account.
Do the following:
- From Shopify, click Apps.
- Click Visit Shopify App Store.
- Search and choose Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews.
- Click Add App.
- Click Install app.
- Create a password for your Yotpo account.
We’ll guide you through the following steps to make sure everything runs smoothly:
From the Yotpo installation wizard, do the following:
- Customize your automatic review request email.
- Customize your Reviews Widget.
- Click to open your Shopify theme editor. The editor will open in a new tab.
From your Shopify theme editor, do the following:
- On the left of your screen, add a block or section, depending on where you want to place the Reviews Widget and/or Star Rating.
- Select and add the Reviews Widget, and place it in your desired location.
- (optional) Add the Star Rating in the same way.
- Click Save.
From the installation wizard, click Continue to Yotpo Reviews to continue setting up your Yotpo Reviews account.
Keeping your Yotpo product catalog up-to-date
Our integration with Shopify enables you to keep your Yotpo product catalog up-to-date at all times. Learn more about pushing updates from your Shopify product catalog to your Yotpo product catalog in Shopify: Automatic Product Catalog Update.