Importing Email Subscribers
Free, Growth, Prime, Powerhouse
Shopify, Shopify Plus
Import subscriber emails to use in your campaigns. You can import subscribers, for example, to pull in subscribers from third-party vendors, like email service providers (ESPs). You can import email subscribers to an existing list, or to a new list in the Lists & Segments section.
Preparing the CSV file
The import feature uses a CSV (comma-separated values) file formatted in the required format.
Download a sample file.
In the CSV file, enter the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email (mandatory)
Importing the CSV file
To import emails:
- In your Yotpo SMS & Email main menu, go to Audience > Lists & Segments.
- To create a new list, click Create new.
- For Type, choose List, and enter a unique name for your list. Click Create.
- In your new or existing list, click the 3-dot menu, and then Import.
- In the Import Contacts box, select the confirmation checkbox to agree that all contacts explicitly opt-in to receive SMS and Email marketing communication.
- In the Import from CSV box, click Import.
- Choose the CSV file, and select Import Email subscribers. Click Import.
- In the new or updated list, click View to open the list, and then open the Email tab.
To remove subscribers:
- Click View to see subscribers in the list.
- Open the Email tab to view email subscribers. To remove a subscriber, click the trash can.
You can now use your list of imported subscribers in campaigns.