Adobe Commerce 2: Installing Yotpo Reviews Extension 4.0.0+
Free, Growth, Prime, Powerhouse, Enterprise
Adobe Commerce (Magento)
In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Yotpo into your Adobe Commerce (formerly Magento) store. To ensure the installation process goes smoothly, we recommend that you follow the instructions carefully and make sure you don’t skip any of the steps.
If you’re looking for information about integrating Loyalty & Referrals, see Setting Up Loyalty & Referrals on Adobe Commerce 2.
The Yotpo extension supports all versions of Adobe Commerce 2 from 2.3.3 for both Adobe Open Source (previously Magento Community Edition) and Adobe Commerce (previously Magento Enterprise Edition).
If you’re using an earlier version of Adobe Commerce 2, please upgrade or contact your Yotpo representative.
Upgrading your existing Reviews extension
When you install the new extension, all of your existing settings will be copied across automatically. If you want to make any changes, you’ll be able to do so through the configuration page of the new extension.
The following will happen when you install the new extension:
- Your previous extension will be upgraded.
- The new extension will be disabled by default. In order to sync your orders to Yotpo, and to continue sending out review requests (as defined in your previous configurations), you’ll need to enable it. See Enabling the Yotpo module
Installing the new extension
We recommend that the following steps be implemented by an experienced Adobe Commerce administrator or developer.
To install the new extension with Composer, do the following:
- Open the command line.
- Run all of the following mandatory commands, one after the other, in your Adobe Commerce 2 installation directory:
composer require yotpo/module-yotpo-combined --no-update composer update 'yotpo/*' php bin/magento maintenance:enable php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:di:compile php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy php bin/magento maintenance:disable php bin/magento cache:flush
Setting up the new extension
When installing the Yotpo Reviews and SMSBump extensions, all 3 modules (Yotpo_Core, Yotpo_Reviews, and Yotpo_Smsbump) are enabled by default. All 3 modules are required for the full functionality of the extension.
Use the following command to verify that the modules are enabled:
To set up the new extension, refer to the relevant guide below:
- Yotpo Reviews - Adobe Commerce 2: Setting Up Yotpo Extension 4.0.0+ for Reviews
- Yotpo SMSBump - Adobe Commerce 2: Setting Up Yotpo Extension 4.0.0+ for SMS